The Princeton Insurance Agency logo 2

Vacant Home


Many companies shy away from insuring vacant homes, but  Princeton can help you choose the right policy for your vacant home property, so you can relax while someone else takes care of the paperwork!

We’ve got you covered:

 Named Peril Coverage.

This covers “perils” (fire, explosion, lightning, windstorm and hail damage) which are specifically named in your policy, subject to policy exclusions and conditions.

 Vandalism and Malicious Mischief Coverage.

Many companies don’t offer this important coverage on an unoccupied home. We have access to companies that provide this option.

 Full 12 Month Policy.

Flexible payment plans and a pro-rated cancellations are available, if you need to cancel before your year is up. Options to renew for up to four years are also available..

 Agreed Loss Settlement.

If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you receive the full amount of agreed upon insurance for your home (minus any applicable deductible). 

 Liability Coverage.

This provides coverage if you’re found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury to someone on the rental premises or causes property damage.

 Actual Cash Value.

In the event of a covered loss, this covers the cost to replace or repair your damaged property, with a deduction for depreciation, which reflects that age and condition of your home.

Let's Get You A Quote

The information you provide is strictly confidential. A friendly agent will respond to your request and provide the information you need in order to make an informed decision. You can also email us at [email protected], call, or text us at 1-833-657-3639

Let’s Get you a quote.